CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Subject: [Automated reminder] Windows Ultimate Extras inactivity
Hi there Windows Ultimate Extras,
This is an automated message to remind you it has been 81 days since your last activity on October 23, 2007 when you announced 19 languages packs for Windows Vista. Très Bien!
We’d like to remind you we’ve been eagerly awaiting more “cutting-edge programs“, “innovative services” and “unique publications” from you.
As a reminder, here is your current contribution so far in the last 12 months since Windows Vista Ultimate has been on the market.
– Windows DreamScene
– Hold’ Em Poker Game
– BitLocker and EFS Tools
– 35 Language Packs
In case you’re running a little short on ideas, here’s a few simple ones to help you get back on track.
– Premium high-resolution wallpapers pack
– Premium DreamScene videos
– Arcade or puzzle games (ex. Peggle)
– Windows Media Player 11 skins or visualizations
– Windows DVD Maker menu themes
– Windows Photo Gallery slideshow themes
– Extended free trials of Windows Live OneCare
– Premium Internet Explorer 7 add-ons
If you have forgotten how to get in touch with us, your customers, we’d like to remind you of your blog at www.windowsultimate.com which you can write on to keep us in-the-loop of any ideas or progress you’re making. Don’t be afraid to post smaller but more frequent updates.
Thanks, passionate Windows Vista Ultimate users.